About Government center for medical prevention
Ministry of Health of Russian Federation
Regional health authority in Saint Petersburg
The competent authority for Maritime medicine of Saint Petersburg
Departament of Maritime medicine of Government center for medical prevention
- ISO 9001 - International standard on requirements for Quality management systems; in its latest revision.
- Maritime Labour Convention, 2006
- Guideline for flag State inspections under the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006
- International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978, as amended (STCW Convention)
- Instruction Health Committee of the Government of Saint-Petersburg from 23.01/2020 № 01/26-75/20-0-0.
Purpose and scope
- Maintaining a list of recognized medical practitioners for medical examinations of seafarers and issue medical certificates.
- Maintenance of a seafarers medical certificates verification service.
- Provision of an expert support service.
- Accreditation of medical practitioners.
- Organization of quality assurance procedures and compliance with the necessary standards for medical examinations of seafarers.
Director Dmitry Chentsov.
Address: 25, Italianskaya str. , Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation 191023
Postal address: 191023, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg, Malaya Sadovaya str. , house. 1/25, letter A.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone numbers: +7(812) 246-69-09, +7(812) 571-70-33